Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Parade 2011

We took Wade to the Christmas Parade in downtown Apex again this year. Last year I had to work so I missed going with the boys (it was snowing so I wasn't too sad!!) This year I was supposed to be working but Papaw passed away the night before so I was able to go since I didn't go to work. It was bittersweet for our family. We had spent the entire day doing funeral stuff and we debated staying home but we knew Papaw would have told us to take Wade. I am so glad we did because Wade had a blast. I think it was good for all of us to get out of the house too. We went to Kelly's mom's house (one of my best friends-that we used to live beside.) The parade goes right in front of their house and it was so nice to go there and sit and watch. Here are some pictures of Wade and his buddy Colton at the parade. They loved the bands/music the best and even got up and danced some.





No comments:

Post a Comment