Wednesday, December 7, 2011

28 Weeks ( a little late)

How Far Along: 28 weeks

Size of baby: 1.5-2.5lbs (she measured 2.5lbs a little over a week ago!) 13.6-14.8 inches

Gender: It's a girl....Westin Kate

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Weight Gain: I went to the doctor today and at almost 29 weeks I have gained 20lbs. I was really happy with this because most likely I will be around the 30lb mark (if I can make it 10 more weeks)

Movement: Yes-today I had a NST and she was going crazy the entire time. We could barely keep her still to get a tracing of her heart rate.

Sleep: I can sleep ok once I can get into a comfortable position (that's the hard part)

Symptoms: ACID REFLUX and I am still cramping/having lots of back pain. Starting to feel a little pressure off and on too.

What I miss: feeling like I have some energy and being able to sleep on my stomach

Cravings: None really- I did want Doritos's one day last week

What I am looking forward to: Getting to 30 weeks. I only have a week and a half left and I will be there.


I feel like I am never going to get to 30 weeks. I feel like I have been pregnant for 50 weeks at this point. I have another u/s Monday to check her fluid levels. Today I was dilated 1cm so they want me to keep taking it easy so I can keep her in there for a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment