Wednesday, December 28, 2011

32 weeks

Somehow with all the busy Christmas activities I forgot to post a 30 week post. So I am doing my 32 week post a couple of days early. I am so happy to be at 32 weeks and would love to keep her in 4 more weeks. My chance for preterm labor have gone down and I am so happy about that. Last time they checked I was still only 1cm so I think I may just stay that way for awhile. I really want to get to 36 weeks and then after that we are ready for her to come! Watch she will be stubborn and they will have to induce me at 39 weeks. They did tell me because of my history and size of Wade she will  not let me go past 39 weeks. She thinks I will probably go on my own before then (I really hope so!) We are pretty much all ready for her. I don't have a hospital bag packed or anything but the baby stuff is mostly out of the attic and her room is almost done. Tonight I am going to clean out a cabinet in the kitchen for baby stuff. I can't believe we will have her here in a few weeks. The bump sends me emails and I am down to 59 days or less. That is so crazy to me.

How Far Along: 32 weeks (almost-on Saturday!)

Size of baby: 2.5-3.8lbs and 15.2-16.7in long. We know she is on the larger side of the scale. At my 29 week u/s she measured 3lbs 6oz so I am guessing she is over or around 4lbs now!!

Gender: It's a girl....Westin Kate

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Weight Gain: I go back to the doctor tomorrow for my 32 week appt. I am guessing somewhere around 23-25lbs at this point.

Movement: Yes, she tends to move much more at night around 10pm
Sleep: I can sleep ok once I can get into a comfortable position (that's the hard part)

Symptoms: ACID REFLUX- I also feel like my stomach is out of room already. I try to eat just a little bit at a time because if I don't I am miserable.

What I miss: not having a huge stomach; I forgot how hard it is to do easy things like bending over or putting my shoes on.

Cravings: None really

What I am looking forward to: I am so thankful to have made it this far without her coming. I am so glad that on Saturday I will be 32 weeks and at 32 weeks she can stay at the hospital with me and won't have to be transferred to a bigger NICU!! I am also looking forward to getting to 34 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment