Thursday, September 1, 2011

14 weeks

How Far Along: 14 Weeks- Once again I am late posting...I will be 15 weeks this weekend!


Size of baby: 3.4in and 1.5oz

Gender: not sure yet...we find out this week! Most people are guessing a girl; but Josh and I feel like it is a boy.

Maternity Clothes: Yes- shorts and pants. Wearing some regular tops and some maternity. Still wearing my regular dresses.

Weight Gain: 1.7lbs...why round up if you don't have to!!

Movement: I really thought I felt something once or twice but nothing regularly yet

Sleep: This is a hit or a miss still. Some nights I sleep horribly and some nights I sleep great. I am always awake by 6:00am for some strange reason??

Symptoms: Headaches seem to have gotten better!! Nausea comes and goes each day still but I am taking my zofran only once or twice instead of three times a day. Acid reflux...lets not even go there. I also have a lovely sinus infection this week; starting my second Z pack to try to get rid of it!

What I miss: feeling good, I do not want to complain but between the nausea, acid reflux, and sinus infection I haven't felt the best. However if it means a healthy baby I'll take it!

Cravings: Ruby Tuesday's salad bar one day this week...this was my first time really wanting something. Most of the time I have a hard time trying to decide.

What I am looking forward to: finding out if we are having a boy or girl this week! We also know his/her name but we will wait until next weekend to share it when we have our gender reveal party. We are using the same name boy or girl so it makes it easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment