Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011

We had a great Labor Day Weekend. We were getting a little worried that we may not get to the beach because Wade and I were getting over sinus infections but luckily we were better by Saturday. We left Saturday morning and headed down to N. Myrtle to Josh's parents place. Our "summer plans" were to go once a month to the beach but that of course changed in June when we found out I was pregnant. July and August were ROUGH for me so needless to say we had not been to the beach since June. Wade was thrilled and talked about it all Friday night. I am so thankful we were able to go and that we get to go one more time in October before it gets cold. October is my favorite time of the year to go. I love that it is warm during the day and cool at night. Plus it is usually never very crowded.









We spent most of the afternoon on the beach Saturday and came in for a late nap. Wade and Peyton had so much fun playing together. I always wanted a boy cousin and I love that they are getting to grow up together. We were all worn out by the end of the day. It is busy busy when you have 4 kids all 3.5 and under!! Not to mention I am just more tired these days. I really didn't feel too sick until Sunday night...I got sick at dinner. Saturday I had the normal headaches and acid reflux but I think the nausea is finally getting a tad better.




We went to Barefoot and ate and let the kids play one night. Wade loves the Carousel and he LOVED seeing the tigers. Sunday Josh had to go to New Bern for work...they had to work this weekend because of all the bad weather we have been having. We spent the morning on the beach and we missed having him around. Thanks to Josh's parents for helping out so much with Wade so I could sit under the umbrella some. The weather was perfect. We stayed until Monday and Monday evening my college roommate got married at Carolina Beach. We had a great time at the wedding and Wade did pretty well too. Luckily it was outside so that helped a ton. It was good to see old ECU cheerleader friends. It is always so nice to catch up with everyone. I am so mad I didn't take my camera to the wedding because Wade was so cute and funny. He even did the "worm" after he saw a little boy doing it. He was making everyone laugh and he loved the attention!!






No comments:

Post a Comment