Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baby # 2 is a.......

So even though I am only 16 weeks we decided to go ahead and share what we are having. I go back in a couple of weeks and I will feel much better after "double checking" again. However we asked the US tech about sharing this early and she really felt pretty certain about the sex of our baby. Our sweet baby gave us two really good shots so we are trusting her expertise on this one. If we go back in a couple of weeks and find out she was wrong for some reason we will all get a good laugh!! We don't care either way boy or girl as long as we have a healthy baby.

So here is the name we will be using for baby #2....


Westin Kate!!!


I have to say we were both pretty shocked. I have always thought we would have 2 boys and boy was I wrong. I was wrong with Wade to...I thought early on he was a girl. I guess I had them mixed up. I was watching the screen and said "oh are those boy parts" and she said hang on one second let me get a better shot. Then she says "nope those are girl parts" She showed me the three little lines and got a great shot. It does look totally different than Wade's U/S pictures. I am still a little nervous to tell just because it was so early. I am also a little nervous about having a girl. I am so used to "boy everything" and I am not sure what to do with a girl. Really though we would have been just as excited with another boy. I am thankful that Wade was first and that she will have a big brother. I always wanted a big brother. We really haven't bought her much; (a couple of really cheap outfits) I am waiting until after our 18 week scan. Now my mom and sister have gone crazy. I think they are more excited than me. A girl makes since considering I am STILL SICK! She is making her presence known already. I did get a little sad because I know this is most likely our last baby and I have so many boy things that I can't use. I don't mind buying new stuff but it makes me sad because Wade is growing up and will never use those clothes/blankets again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment