Monday, September 26, 2011

18 Weeks!

How Far Along:  18 weeks

Size of baby: 6.6 in and 6.7oz (Westin is a little bigger than average, she was 8oz on u/s Friday)

Gender: It's a girl....Westin Kate

Maternity Clothes: Yes- shorts and pants. Wearing some regular tops and some maternity. Still wearing my regular dresses.

Weight Gain: not sure exactly but somewhere around 6lbs- finally starting back exercising this week!!

Movement: Yes, but only a few times, nothing regular yet.

Sleep: This is a hit or a miss still. Some nights I sleep horribly and some nights I sleep great. I am always awake by 6:00am for some strange reason??

Symptoms: Still have earache's and a scratcy throat, I am starting to think this is just going to stay with me :(
The abx don't seem to be working. However on a positive note it seems that most of my morning sickness is FINALLY gone. It only took 17 weeks!! I am still living on Tums as well.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach!

Cravings: No cravings but I can tell my appetite has really started to increase this past week.

What I am looking forward to: getting to the half way mark in two weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment