Tuesday, September 13, 2011

16 Weeks

How Far Along: 16 weeks (I am actually posting on time this time!) I have always heard you carry girls different and boy is that true for me. With Wade I was mostly all out in front and this time I am already carrying her "wider" if that makes sense. I feel like I am growing side to side just as much as I am growing out!


Size of baby: 4.6 in and 3.5oz

Gender: It's a girl....Westin Kate


Maternity Clothes: Yes- shorts and pants. Wearing some regular tops and some maternity. Still wearing my regular dresses.

Weight Gain: 4.5 lbs- I have really popped out this week too. I did the same thing with Wade but at 20 weeks!

Movement: I really thought I felt something once or twice but nothing regularly yet

Sleep: This is a hit or a miss still. Some nights I sleep horribly and some nights I sleep great. I am always awake by 6:00am for some strange reason??

Symptoms: Headaches seem to have gotten better!! Nausea comes and goes, still throwing up at least once a week or so :(  Acid reflux...lets not even go there. Still having some throat and ear pain but its better. The round ligament pain is here!!

What I miss: feeling good, I do not want to complain but between the nausea, acid reflux, and sinus infection I haven't felt the best. However if it means a healthy baby I'll take it!

Cravings: not too many of these...I did want some skittles one day this week but didn't get any!

What I am looking forward to: having our anatomy scan next Friday and making sure she is growing and healthy! Also getting a second look to make sure "she" is really a "she!"

No comments:

Post a Comment