Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekend Fun

Well I am behind on posting this week so I am going to try to get caught up while Wade naps. We had a great weekend. Friday night Josh's parents came around 4:30 to spend some time with us and Wade before we leave for Mexico. It was such a great visit and Wade had a blast. Not to mention Nana always brings something for Wade! He absolutely LOVES his gift... she brought him some toy animals and they are so cute. They are the cutest ones I have ever seen. He has not stopped playing with them since. After we played a little bit we headed to Downtown Apex to walk around the shops and to eat dinner. The weather was great it was so nice to get out and do some window shopping. Of course I forgot my camera (as always). I love downtown; it is so great. It has the small town feeling but has some really cute and trendy shops as well. There are some really great restaurants too. We had Mexican and Wade was so good and was such a good eater for us. After dinner we went to the Ice Cream Shop for a little treat. Wade was worn out by the time we left and ready for bed. Thanks Nana and Poppy for such a fun visit. We can't wait to do it again soon. Here are a couple of pictures that I took once we got home. I have got to remember to start bringing my camera more.
He looks way too big

 Playing with his animals

 His balloon we got from Dollar General- he started screaming with excitement when we got into the store and he saw the balloons.

 Wade's new thing is to dance... here he is doing a little dance with the Backyardagains. He actually has pretty good rhythm, I think he probably gets his dance moves from me but Josh would disagree with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment