Monday, May 10, 2010

Random pictures

Now that I know about turning blog's into books I feel like I will be posting more and posting more pictures. It is so much easier than making a shutterfly book because the website does everything for you. You just plug in your blog's web address and it's done. Now the pictures are not as big as the one's in the shutterfly photo book but hopefully I will love it anyways. Here are some random pictures that I have taken this month.

This is wade's 1st boo boo since he started walking. He bumped his head many times while crawling/pulling up but this time he was looking up at the airplane and lost his balance and fell on the pavement. He hit the right side of his cheek and it broke the skin in three little places. It's hard to see, it just looks red in the picture. He of course cried for a few minutes and would not let me hold and ice pack on it so it did swell a little but not too bad. I know this is one of many to come.
This is what wade likes to do when Mommy is not looking... playing in the water bowl and now he has started throwing dog food all over the floor.

Caught red handed!!

This is time out... he was put here a couple of times that day but this time was because he was pulling Charlie's hair and his legs and laughing about it. He only sits there 30 seconds to one minute and I am not sure if it helps but we are going to keep trying it. I was popping his hand but then he started hitting and laughing so I have stopped that for the time being.

Helping daddy get the yard ready for our cookout

He loves to sit and play with the ADT sign???

My blue eyed boy
Pretending he is Charlie!
I know its a long shot but I am still hoping his hair is going to curl like Josh's.... he has two pieces behind his ears that are starting to curl up. I am not sure if it's because it is getting long or if it really will curl. I guess we will have to wait and see. You can see that one little piece in the picture that is curling out!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love your new blog picture! I cannot wait to see your blog book! I love the picture of him sitting in time out. Poor Wade! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete