Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It's hard to believe that today was my second Mother's day. I have to say it was just as great as my first Mother's Day. Thanks to my great husband for making the day so special and letting me pick how we spent our day.  I served in the nursery at church today for both services and Josh served during the second one. Wade did great in the walker room today mainly because that was the room Josh was serving in!! On a good note he did better last night we went left him during service. After church we went to mom's and had lunch with them and Ashley and Zach. We had a great lunch! We headed home for nap time and all three of us took a nap. It was the best thing ever. We all slept 2 hours. We took Wade to mom and dad's after our nap and Josh and I went for a jog at the Reservoir. It was so much cooler today and a great day for a jog. We ate some leftover's for dinner with my parents and Wade played outside and then we headed home to put Wade to bed. I could not have asked for a better day. Oh and my mother's day present.... getting this blog printed into a book. The website www.blog2print.com will turn your blog into a book. I can't wait to get it!!!!! I am so thankful I started this blog and now I have so many great memories from his first year of life. I am so thankful for my sweet family and I love being a Mommy.

 This was Mother's Day last year (2009)- One month old

 
Mother's Day 2010 (13 months old)
Wade,
Thank you for being the sweetest little angel. Today was the best Mother's day I could have asked for. You slept until 745am.  Daddy brought you into our room to cuddle this morning you just smiled so big and layed with me for about 10-15 minutes. You put your sweet little head down on my chest and gave me a big hug and I could have just eaten you up. When Daddy brought you into our room you started saying "Momma" when you saw me and that was the best present I could have asked for.  I love our special time together in the mornings when you are so cuddly. That is the only time of the day you will lay still with mommy. I am so thankful God gave you to us and being your mom has been so much fun. I love your sweet and silly personality and your big smile and cute dimples. I love that you are so busy and smart and that you do something funny every day to make me laugh. I have the best job in the entire world... staying home and taking care of you. Thank you for being the best little boy in the whole world. I love being your mommy.
Love, Momma

1 comment: