Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lake- Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures from our weekend. Wade loved playing in the water so much that we got his little pool out on Sunday after his nap. He had so much fun playing with all of his toys in the water. I think he would have stayed in there forever. Other than the boat/water Wade's favorite thing to do is ride the golf cart or help cut the grass. He loves lawnmowers and gets so excited when we see anyone cutting grass. Lawnmower is the first 3 syllable word he has said. It is so cute how he says it la-mow-mer. It just makes me laugh every time I hear him say it.
Wade & Josh going for a ride
Trying to get Mimi in the lake
Such a boy- throwing mud

He had mud all in his hair
Splashing
and again

My bathing suit model

I love that sweet belly

Showing us how old he is

This past week he has really started saying more and more. I think we are going to have a talker in the house. He has mastered Dada, Momma, yum, bye bye, bubble, ball, dog, wa-wa (water), ticka (tickle), baby, ba-ba (sippy cup), pop (pops-my dad), nana (banana), wow (he says this when we see "big trucks" on the road), B- bu (school bus). He tries so hard to say bird (bir).
He also still has his own language which we cannot understand! He has started saying yea which drives me crazy and we always try to get him to say yes instead but he can only say yea. His new thing is dancing... anytime he hears music those chubby little legs bend and he dances. I have to get it on video it is so sweet.

So excited about his eggs


2 comments:

  1. THese are great pictures! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved looking at the pictures! Wade is growing up fast! He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete