Thursday, May 20, 2010

How things change!

I love looking back at the pictures we took each month of Wade. I hate that I barely remember him being so little. What's even sadder is the fact that this time next year I will be looking back at one year old pictures thinking the same thing! I LOVE this age and wish time would slow down just a little bit. He is one of the funniest kids I have ever met and he is so active- running all over the place with the biggest smile on his sweet face. He is always looking for something to get into most days and he is so proud that he can now push all of his little push toys that just have a handle (ball popper toy, etc). He loves to "get in trouble" for pulling Charlie's hair or chasing after him. He is changing way too much these days!

10 and 12 months were by far the hardest to get a good picture; he was too busy on those days!

2 comments:

  1. One thing remains the same- he hasn't "changed" a bit. He still has that same look. Love you little Wade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how even in the first picture, his face looks just like it does now! He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete