Monday, May 17, 2010

Jumping to Conclusions

Well I think I was wrong... I woke up yesterday with a horrible headache and my stomach just did not feel great. I had a headache Saturday as well but didn't really think much about it until now. I think Wade just did not feel great the last couple of days and that is why he was screaming when we laid him down. If his head hurt like mine did I completely understand. He had a couple of bad diapers the last few days but I just assumed it was just from food. I think we may have had a mild virus because he also had a runny nose. Nap time yesterday and bed time last night were much different and he only cried for a minute or two and went to bed. Poor guy I thought he was having all this separation anxiety at night/nap time because he has it so bad at the gym/church. Bless his sweet heart he just wanted to be held! Tonight when I put him down at 815p he made one little cry noise and went right to sleep. Thank goodness. Now if I can just keep him well for our trip. It is going to be hard enough to leave him but even worse if he is sick.  He has not even been saying "momma" half as much as he was and sadly to say I missed hearing it today. He was back to being Mr. Independent. However we tried the gym again today and the girl there is so sweet she said "well he only cried for the first 15 minutes" I know she was worn out because he was held the entire time. I just can't wait for the day I come in to pick him up and he is playing!!!!! All the other kids are playing blocks and with the toys and my sweet child just sits in their laps the entire 45 min I am gone.

1 comment:

  1. Bless his heart! Hope you guys are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete