Thursday, June 21, 2012

End of the week Randoms...

Sometimes a good random post is needed so here goes,

  • got my 2011 blog book yesterday and I LOVE it. Even Josh commented on how neat it is!!
  • tomorrow is our 3rd day at the pool this week and we are loving it. WK got in the water for the first time today and loved it
  • my parents have moved out of their house this week and into their new house (my papaws)
  • my sister and Zach closed on my parents "old" house yesterday and are moving all their stuff in this weekend
  • WK thinks Wade is funny and was doing a "belly laugh/chuckle" at him tonight and it melted my heart
  • Josh and I are watching some of our church sermon's online that we missed. Josh falls asleep tonight when we are watching "Happy Wife, Happy Life" (go figure he would sleep through that one!!!) We will have to watch this one again tomorrow night.
  • I have decided Wade looks too big for a sippy cup so tonight he got three new big boy cups!!
  • I am not sure how this happened but it is the end of June already-School will be starting again before we know it :(
  • Wade is going to VBS at his school next week and he is so excited
  • We are leaving for the beach tomorrow night and I can't wait
  • We went to Walmart the other night to get a big tent for the beach and randomly in Apex they had a ECU tent for $99-Josh and I got way too excited about this!! I almost ordered him one for Father's Day but they were over $250-so glad I waited
  • Today I got really upset when a little boy decided it would be funny to push wade down and hold his head under water while he struggled to try to get up- I won't even go there but you can imagine how I felt. I didn't see it but my friend Courtney grabbed Wade and pulled him out of the water as I was running over.
  • Today may or may not have been the first time I told Wade, "if someone does that to you again you punch them"
  • Westin Kate is on a schedule-PRAISE!!! It is wonderful. She eats at 6a, 9a, 12p, 3p, 6p, 8-9p (depending on how tired she is) and sometimes I feed her again at 10-11p. Hopefully I can space her out to every 4 hours once we start solids
  • I love when I get to sleep through the night
  • I love that my kids both nap at the same time every day-nap time is a great thing!!
  • Wade makes me laugh more than anyone I have ever met (Josh is a close 2nd!!) This kid is so funny and fun to be around
  • Today he did get into a lot of trouble for saying "boobie, booger and pee pee" over and over again at the pool- He also got lots of hugs when he said "I missed you mommy when you went to the store" or "I missed you when I rode home with Daddy"


  • I love this picture of WK in the swing- it was her 2nd time and she loved it. Of course I didn't have my camera with me today so the next picture isn't a great one but it was her first time sitting down in the pool water. We have put her feet in before but today she actually "got in" the water. She was so happy and kicking her chubby little legs. It was so hot so I know she felt so much better in the water. I love how easy she is and that she will take her morning nap at the pool!! The boys were showing off their muscles in the last picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment