Tuesday, June 19, 2012

One Year Ago

One year ago  (yesterday) we found out we were going to be having a sweet baby. I still remember telling Josh the day before Father's Day and we were so excited. Little did we know it would have been our sweet girl. I went back and looked at my post from then and couldn't believe how little Wade was. He was so chubby too!!


Here are Wade and Braden at "Wind down Wednesday" at Waverly place.  Every Wednesday through July they have free concerts. We love going and meeting friends and listening to the bands. There is a park there and our favorite frozen yogurt place too!


 They don't interact too much just yet but I love it when they do!! Wade just loves her. I can't wait until they start playing together. The next picture cracks me up. Josh had them both in the playset while I was working on Saturday. Wade was making his silly face for the camera. He said WK loved sitting up in the playhouse with Wade.



WK is putting everything in her mouth and trying to rub those teeth. I can see white underneath the gums so I don't think it will be too much longer before they pop up. We gave her an ice cube the other day and she loved it.



No comments:

Post a Comment