Monday, June 4, 2012

Beach Pictures!

So I am finally getting around to posting our Memorial trip/WK's first beach trip pictures. Of course I took a ton-I can tell she is not going to have as many pictures as Wade did (we went a little crazy) but I do want her to quite a few-poor 2nd child!! We will do the same amount of professional one's-NB, 3,6,9,12 but it is hard for me to take as many now that we have two little one's.


Wade was about to burst with excitement in this picture-it was right before we went down to the beach that first morning. WK's bathing suit was the very first thing we bought when we found out she was a girl (at 15 weeks.) We took that over to my mom's house and Josh wrapped it up in a bag and handed it to her. I will never forget telling her-she thought for sure it was another boy because when I called her after the u/s and told her the HR was the same as Wade's she assumed that meant boy!! I was planning to do the same thing with Nana BUT my cute husband was so excited and told them on the beach before I even got down there.








I took this picture with Josh's phone and I just love it. It makes me smile.





Love my "big" girl-Josh always says "big girls need love too!!" (He is just joking when he says this-don't want to offend anyone-he used to laugh and tell me this when I was HUGE pregnant!)




No comments:

Post a Comment