Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer!!

Well it officially feels like Summer is here with school being out and the weather being so hot. Things have been so busy but we have been having lots of fun too. Wade has had two birthday parties in the past week and they were both so fun. One for Kate (from school) and one for Katelyn (Claire's little girl). They both turned 3 and were too cute!! Today our playgroup went to Splash pad and we had a great time. WK did great and even took a couple of naps in her stroller while we played. I am so thankful for our playgroup. We have been meeting once a week for almost 2 years now. I think Wade was around 18 months old when we started meeting. I think that the moms have just as much fun as the kids. I hate it for Wade next year because all of his boy friends will be in preschool on Thursday mornings. I guess he will just have to start playing with the girls!!

This weekend is busy for us. Friday night we are going to a piano bar for a private party. Ashley and Zach are coming over to keep both kids-yikes!! I know they will do fine but I am nervous to leave WK. Saturday morning is Papaw's Estate sale. It doesn't seem like he is really gone much less that he has been gone for 6 months. I am taking some baby clothes to try to sell. Saturday night mom and dad are watching the kids so we can go celebrate our sweet friend Jenna's birthday. I can't believe we have two date nights-that is so rare for us. Hopefully we will get a couple of runs in and maybe some pool time. We are just loving that it is Summer time!! I have been doing couch to 5K and today I ran 2.2 miles. It has been a slow process but I am glad I am slowly getting back into running again. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment