Monday, May 7, 2012

Picture Post

Last Saturday we took the kids (that still sounds strange) to Downtown Apex's Peak Fest. I have been going for so many years and it is something I always look forward to. They have so many cute booths and great food. Since we are doing our diet I only had a snow cone but it was a great one. All the fried food looked so good!! I bought WK some hair bows of course and a really cute ribbon type thing that attaches to strollers and high chairs so she cant throw her sippy cup or snack bowl down. It was so hot so we didn't stay too long but we had a great time.







Cinco De Mayo!!




Sweet girl


I thought Westin Kate looked so cute on Sunday in her white sundress and her monogrammed bloomers. Oh having a girl is going to get me in trouble!! We love lazy Sunday afternoons...Wade woke up and wanted to watch tv and Josh and WK just kept on sleeping!!




No comments:

Post a Comment