Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer Fun

Yesterday we went to the neighborhood pool for the first time this year. Our pool opened the first weekend in May but we knew the water would be too cold then. I went for a run and then Josh stayed with the kids (while they both napped for 2 hours!!) so I could lay out for a little bit. It was so nice to just sit for an hour and a half. My sister and Zach went so we just sat and talked. It was hot but overcast but I was so pale I actually got some sun.

Josh brought both kids after their naps. We didn't put WK in her bathing suit but Ashley (mean Aunt Ashley) did stick her feet in a couple of times. The first time she cried but after that she did ok. It took Wade a little bit to warm up to the cold water but before long he was in. I can't believe how tall he looked compared to last year. I love going to the pool and can't wait for this Summer. Wade is at a perfect age but WK is still a little bit too little for the float. They have this wonderful covered area so I am hoping she can take her morning nap under there some!!





No comments:

Post a Comment