Friday, May 4, 2012

First cold

Well Westin Kate still has her first cold-I hate when they are sick and so little. She and Wade actually both have been sick this week. He felt really bad Monday and Tuesday but is much better now. He has been taking 3 hour naps this week so I know he hasn't felt great. WK has been acting fine-she hasn't been fussy or running a fever but has just had this bad eye drainage, stuffy nose and a cough. Hers is lasting much longer. I finally took her in yesterday because it has lasted a week now but thankfully they think it is just viral-I hated to put her on abx and make her tummy hurt.  Hopefully it will go away soon.

We haven't been doing too much this week. We went to Zach's softball game last night and both kids had a great time. Tonight we had dinner at home and then we went and got Ice's. It is already SO hot here and has been miserable getting them in and out of the car-they both sweat like Josh :) I love this picture from last weekend- WK wasn't really feeling the big bow on our girls shopping day. She did GREAT at the outlets last weekend but was a little fussy at dinner. She met sweet Levi for the first time and I got to see some great girlfriends.




Wade did not feel great Monday but I sent him for school for the last hour and a half because it was his Mother's Day Fiesta. We had the best time. We had music time, did some crafts, and had a nice lunch together. They made us the cutest stuff!! Did I mention how much I love his school. The third picture is of Wade and his "girlfriend" Emory. He just loves her. He tells us he has three, "Peyton, Emory and Katelyn!!"





I love this picture because WK loves Wade and food so she is looking at her two favorite things!! She can be crying and he starts talking to her and she will just smile so big, it is so sweet.



Tomorrow is Peak Fest in downtown Apex and it is always so much fun. They have lots of food, things for kids to do, and craft/cute booth's with all kinds of cute things for sale. It is dangerous this year because there is always such cute stuff for girls (like hair bows.) So we are going to that and then I have to work. The pool also opens this weekend and Wade is so excited.


This chubby sweet girl has found her hands and they are staying in her mouth. She is trying so hard to find her thumb. I keep putting that paci right back in :) Wade did this too when he was close to this age. She is still such an easy baby. She loves her bassinet- and will just lay down and smile/look around for 15-20 min before she falls asleep. It is so great-we lay her down around 9pm usually and she does great. Some nights she wakes up at 11ish to eat and some nights she will just sleep from 9pm until close to 5am. I don't wake her anymore for the dream feed because she doesn't sleep any longer if I do. 





And because I just love this sweet face so much...3 is such a hard age but such a sweet age too. He can be so bad and then 5 min later he will say "I'm so sorry Mommy for doing..." Or my favorite this week was "I don't like Daddy anymore (and he yells anymore)" and then the next morning he was so sad that Josh was at work and Wade says "I am just going to sit on the steps and think about Daddy!!" One minute he is mad at us and the next he is just full of love. Thankfully he always loves his sister.




No comments:

Post a Comment