Monday, May 21, 2012

Picking Strawberries

Wade and I went to pick strawberries on Friday. Its funny because Josh and I don't like strawberries (strange I know!!) but Wade loves them. We left WK with my mom so I could just take Wade. I am trying hard to do stuff with just Wade every now and then so he will feel special. He has done great with WK but I feel like she takes up so much of my time right now that he gets ignored much more than he used to. So we had a special "date" to pick strawberries. We met his best buddies there and they all had a great time. It seems like we were just doing this last year.


This is Wade picking strawberries last year :( He has grown up so much this past year!










I forgot to post this sweet picture...this is Kari one of my very best friends (Kelly's) sister. Kari has recently moved here and is a new hair stylist and she came over and cut Wade and Josh's hair. She did a great job and it was so nice of her to come to us...we felt special!!



No comments:

Post a Comment