Tuesday, June 19, 2012

4 Month Stats...

Westin Kate had her 4mo appt last Friday and she looked great. We have a big girl on our hands!! She weighed 15lbs and 10 oz (84%) and was 24 1/4 inches long (42%). She wasn't much smaller than her brother at this age. She is actually 4.5 months old...I told her not to worry about her weight because I am sure she was only 15lbs at 4 months :) Blame mommy for the extra 10oz because I was 2 weeks late with her appt!! We love our chubby monkey. Everything checked out great and he gave us the go ahead to start some solids if we want to. I am thinking we will start rice cereal in the next week or so. I will probably wait another month or so before we start baby food.



She is rolling over like crazy every time we lay her on her back. Wade always napped on his stomach (bad I know) but she has never liked sleeping on her tummy. Well the first night she rolled over she slept on her stomach and she hasn't gone back since. AND...she is sleeping even better. She is not waking up at night now to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still usually dream feed her around 930-1030 and then she sleeps until 630am and then goes back down until 9am. She has also spaced her day time feeds out and is doing 2.5-3.5 hours now.




I forgot to put this in her 4 month post but she LOVES her baths. Her little legs just go crazy and she splashes so big every time we put her in the water. She also loves when we read books. She will kick those little legs like crazy. I also think we are going to have our hands full with her. She "talks" all the time and has started getting so loud. She has even started making a yelling noise like she is mad when we are not paying attention to her. Bless her heart she is already dramatic!!

Well Wade did have a stomach bug after all. I got it last week on Thursday and felt horrible and Josh got it Sunday. I cleaned and sprayed Lisol on everything yesterday and we are ready to get it out of our house. I am praying she doesn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment