Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend. Friday we just stayed home and relaxed and it was heavenly. Josh and I rented a movie and watched it when wade went to sleep. Sometimes it is so nice to just be at home. Saturday morning we went with my parents to Chucky Cheese. They had the Brogden kids because their dad got married and mom kept them while he went on their honeymoon. Wade just loves these kids and they all had so much fun playing. We told wade on Friday we were going and he was so excited that he talked about it all day. Chucky Cheese even came out this time and wade got to give him some high-5's. Of course I didn't take my camera with me!!

It was easy getting him to leave Chucky Cheese because...Nana and Poppy were coming and were there when we got home. Wade was one happy little boy. He kept saying "going to Nana/Poppy's house!!" I don't think he understood until we got home that they were at our house. He also kept saying "going Hawaii" (I wish we were) because Nana and Poppy just got back from Hawaii and brought all of us a surprise. I love my new yoga mat flip flops- Thanks Nana!!!!!! We had a great day and I am so glad we all got to spend the day together. Here a few pictures from their visit.





Wade's first time playing in the rain puddles!!


Wade was thinking he would just go home with Nana & Poppy!!

Sunday I left early to head to Greenville to judge ECU's cheerleading tryouts. I had so much fun seeing everyone in Greenville and catching up. It made me miss coaching just a little bit!! Wade did WONDERFUL at church again and I was so proud of him. Josh said he RAN into his class and they had to grab him to put his number on him. When Josh picked him up they told him that he loved everything. I am so happy he loves his 2 year old room so much. Ashley and Zach stopped by Sunday afternoon on their way home from the beach. Wade was pretty excited to see them. He loves them so much. We had such a nice weekend and I was so happy I didn't have to work any!!

No comments:

Post a Comment