Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2 Year Old Pictures!

We had Wade's pictures taken in April and he did great. I think they turned out really cute. We used his dinosaurs and his golf clubs because I always want to remember two of his favorite things at this age. I put a lot of them on facebook but here are a few of my favorites!!! They do make me a little sad because he officially looks like a little boy and not a baby....can you please stop growing up so fast! Oh and yes I am growing his hair out (much to my grandad's dismay!) Everytime we go over there he says "when are you getting that boy a haircut?" I just smile and tell him we are going for a Justin Beiber type hairstyle! I just love the longer shaggy look on Wade and I can't cut those precious curls. I may trim it a little just because it is getting so hot but I don't want to cut it short for awhile.







No comments:

Post a Comment