Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flying by!!

I don't know about you guys but I really feel like time is just flying by these days. This week has just flown by for us...I feel like it was just Monday and now it is the weekend again! We had a  pretty good week but for some reason I did not take any pictures or have anything interesting to blog about. Josh and I started our Xyngular- detox and cleanse and I have to say we both feel great. It is a 8 day cleanse (we are only on day 3 today) and it pretty much cleanses your body from carbs and sugar. We have been eating a ton of protein and drinking our lovely shakes. You get to take some pills as well and I love them- they are full of vitamins and minerals and I truly feel great. It is an all natural/organic program and it is fantastic!! I am going eat what I want to on our trip this week but after that I am going to do at least 4 more days of this program because it works so well. I have lost 3 lbs in 2 days and I am happy with that!!

Wade has started not feeling well and started running a fever yesterday. He was so pitiful and kept saying "take care of me mommy!" I just felt so bad for him. He still doesn't feel great but I think he is better than yesterday. He has not gotten sick at all but just complains of his "tummy hurting." I hate that he is sick but I would much rather him feel bad now since we are home than next weekend when we are in Jamaica. We leave Thursday and I can't believe it is here already. I am so excited to get away for 5 days but will miss my sweet boy so much. He has just been so funny and precious the last few days. We have these perfect days and then we have his "2 year old days!!" Overall he is FANTASTIC but sometimes we just have those days where I look at him and wonder who's child is this? I have to give a lot of credit to my friends who have kids 2 years apart....I think they are super mom's because this can be such a busy busy age. I can't wait to have a little newborn one day but I just can't imagine having one while Wade is 2!!!

I found another list in my planner and this will bore you but I have to blog about this stuff that he is saying:
  • "Its not raining outside!!"- I think it has rained so much that he gets excited when he looks out and sees sunshine
  • "what you doing?"
  • "that's our old home, whats in there?"
  • "I'm tired too!"- He said this in the car after I yawned the other day
  • "I have an idea...get a surprise!"- then he told me he wanted a mermaid??
  • "Don't say that...just say whoa!"- he said this when I said "Whoa Nelly" the other day- I guess he didn't like that.
  • "good job Daddy/Mommy"- he says this when he sees us go potty and then he claps for us. 
  • "go mommy go" "good job"- he is so sweet when I am running- he encourages me!
  • "hurt your feelings?"- He said this to my mom after he hit her!!
  • "stop that right now!"
  • "boo boo band"- also known as a band aid
  • "rub my back right there"
  • "rock and roll mommy"- he heard this on Barney
  • "went there with Mimi"- he remembered we went to the ENT last time with Mimi
  • "He's a nurse" -I told him no he is a doctor-then he said... "he's like a nurse!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment