Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Picture Updates

Here are a few random pictures from the last week or so. I am trying hard to get all caught up again!! Sometimes I feel like taking a blogging break but then I look at my two blog books and it is so wonderful to have this "scrapbook" of our lives;  it may be a little time consuming but it is so worth it.

My sweet boy on Easter...I just love this one of him!

 Wade and Josh at Peak Fest this past weekend...love our little town!


This was us at the park on Mother's Day after church, this was the best one we could get...someone didn't want his picture taken!!



We have had so much fun in our new house. Wade just loves all the kids and most nights we are doing this. They have started playing kick ball almost every night and they big kids are so sweet to let Wade play with them. He loves it and never wants to come inside.


Wade and Sarah taking a little break. She is 15 months old and is so sweet. Wade wants to touch her or hug her all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment