Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Picking Strawberry's

Wade and I had a first this week...Monday we went to pick strawberry's! Yes I know it is strange that I will be 30 and have never done this but I don't eat strawberry's!!! I know that is strange too; its funny because Josh doesn't like them either. However our sweet little boy loves them. I am so glad he is a good eater and not as picky as I am. I am so glad we went when we did because it was the last day to pick them for the season. We had a great time. It was really hot and after we found about 5 wade says "all done!" So we picked a few more and got a watermelon and headed home. He loved that he could run around on their little dirt roads and he love the little basket he used. Here are a few pictures from our day.









No comments:

Post a Comment