Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The things he says....

Warning most of you will not want to read this because it will bore you. Or if you are trying to fall asleep you may want to read it!! This is one of those post for us so we can remember the funny things our child is saying/doing. Daily he is cracking us up and I feel like I can't write things down fast enough.
  • "oh man"
  • "thanks"
  • "I big boy, daddy big boy, mommy big girl"
  • "I want a bitamin (vitamin)" He loves his gummy vitamins
  • "Wade's 2; Daddy's 4!!" This one made me laugh out loud.
  • "whats that guy doing?" He said this a little too loud while we were walking and a guy walking was doing arm circles while he walked!!
  • "Don't bark at that TV Charlie!" "Thats Wade's TV"
  • "not that song" He is a little picky in the car and only wants his favorite songs to come on!
  • "I go there one day" or "I go there tomorrow" when he wants to do something.
  • "thats my favorite" or "it's my favorite" He says this about church (that was a first!), songs, books, food and now letters...C, G, and Q are his favorite letters that he carries around.
  • "be careful Daddy"-when he saw Josh driving fast on the highway
  • singing his ABC's- even at Bojangles for everyone
  • pointing out letters- he will see letters and say "there's B for Boy" or "there's P for Penguin"
  • he has amazed me and has learned all his letters and can recognize and name almost all of them
  • he got mad the other day because we were spelling C-A-T and he told me "T is not for cat its for Tiger!" So we will wait to start working on things like that until he is older. He didn't understand that T can be in both words!! I owe this all to my wonderul Melissa and Doug ABC puzzle.
  • "there's Pet Store"
  • "there's sandwich" also known as Panera!! He saw my Panera cup on the island at home and said "sandwich cup"
  • This one blew me away- we were sitting behind a car and there was a little Carolina Hurricanes hockey decal and he says "there's hockey!"
  • He has been telling us he is scared at night-mostly of thunder- so a couple of times when we check on him he has leaned over and turned his big light on before falling asleep!!
  • When I told him I was going to Greenville he says "I go and see Katelyn, Drew and... whats that other baby's name?" I told him Gray and he says "yeah Gray!"
  • He wanted "dirty rice" from Bojangles for breakfast the other day and I told him it was too early. So he says "how bout clean rice!!!" This one really made me laugh!
  • "I want boberry biscuit" We don't eat at Bojangles as much as it seems!! We do go almost every Monday morning before storytime!
  • "He's mean" He told me this today and pointed to the little boy in the gym...I was glad his mom wasn't there yet.
  • "That's mommy's bag" He gets so worried every time we see a Thirty-One bag that he thinks is mine!
  • "There's hogs in the water" We went running this morning around the reservoir and he says this and I couldn't figure out what he meant...then I saw the logs!!
  • Today he asked "why" for the first time...Oh I hope asking why all the time is not coming yet; he asked this when I told him he was getting his hair cut today

No comments:

Post a Comment