Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My big girl


I absolutely cannot believe that we are doing a 1st birthday party on Saturday. I took some pictures of WK yesterday. The lighting in these is horrible but I wanted to post them anyways. Some days she just looks like a little 9 month old baby to me and some days I look at her and she looks like a toddler. She loves to clap and dance these days. This girls LOVES music and I am pretty sure we will be signing up for Kinder music in the Fall. I never did this with Wade but I have heard a lot of good things about it and I think she would love it. She is so cute when she dances!! 




Here is our big girl standing. It is a horrible picture but every time I tried to get her to look she wouldn't do it so we took a picture when she wasn't looking. She is standing pretty well alone until she realizes that she is actually doing it...then she quickly puts her hands down and starts crawling. She walks great holding our hands but doesn't really have any interest in walking alone just yet. 



 Here is Miss busy body herself who thinks she is a 2 year old and can jump on the trampoline. Josh called me into the play room last night and she was working so hard to get her little knees up and then she pulls up on the handles and starts bouncing away. Its amazing that this child doesn't keep bruises all over her head. Little monkey is the new name she has acquired over the past few weeks!!





Wade however has been running away from the camera which is why I don't have any pictures of him. He has been having a time with his asthma lately. Most likely due to the fact that it is 20 degrees one day and 70 the next! He had a really bad croupy cough and stridor a few nights ago and it his breathing just hadn't gotten much better 3 days later. His albuterol really wasn't helping so I knew it must be related more to croup/upper airway so I finally gave in and called the doctor and of course they wanted to see him. So this morning we rushed out the door and headed to the doctors. I am so worried about them getting the flu or a virus after being in the office but hopefully we will be ok. Dr. Steele gave us a sample of a steroid (which I knew he needed but when I called yesterday they wouldn't call anything in for me!) and he has to take it for 2 days. I am hoping this will help. He has been playing and acting fine but struggling more when he lays down or settles down. I took him to school after his appt and they said he did great today. I have to work tonight and after that I have to get everything ready for her party. I am trying to do a little each day so I won't get overwhelmed on Saturday morning :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you guys have a blast at the birthday! Happy Birthday WK! And I hope Wade gets well quick!

    ReplyDelete