Thursday, January 17, 2013

Park Days

We have been having the best weather. It doesn't bother me one bit that it is 70 degrees in January. I would be perfectly happy with weather like this year round. We spent a lot of time playing at the park and even took Wade's training wheels off his little bike. I didn't get any pictures because I was videoing it but he did really well. He was pretty nervous but did it a little bit by himself!! Of course it has been cold and rainy since then so he hasn't had much practice. Maybe we will get to practice some again this weekend. WK is busy at the park. She crawls and climbs everything. I am pretty sure Wade was almost 2 before he was climbing to the top of the playground. WK has mastered this at 11 months. She loves doing it and loves to slide too. We let her go down with Wade for the very first time. Wade loves doing "big brother" things like this.  This weather has me ready for Spring. It will be so fun/crazy because she will be walking. I actually think it is will be easier because I won't be so worried about her crawling around everywhere or breaking my back holding her hands.








And here is little Miss Social butterfly herself in all her glory. She was waving to all the kids at the park. Josh is really hoping this changes before high school. I can just picture her now Miss Chatty Cathy...Josh Foltz is going to have his hands full!!





And of course I had to document this. My sweet husband got tired of looking at our messy pantry and decided it was time to organize it. I secretly wait for it to get this bad because he actually does a better job organizing it than I do. He told me it better look this good when he gets back from his trip :) We did this last Saturday night and laughed about how we must really be in our 30's if this is the highlight of our night. We did rent a movie...we have got to control of our wild side!


No comments:

Post a Comment