Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back and running...and a few pictures!!

Thanks to my friend Jessica we are back and running with the blog. It is still not working the way it used it but there is another way I can finally add pictures. So now all my Christmas post have pictures!! Needless to say I am way behind but here's too catching up!! I found a bunch of pictures from Josh's phone that I never put on the blog so here they are...

The first million of WK are from Daddy/Daughter day. I was missing her the first time I left her all day in December and Josh sent me lots of pictures!








Here are our silly kids at bedtime, for some reason they LOVE being so silly right before bedtime!




Here are few random Christmas one's that I forgot to add to our Christmas posts







My sweet girl on Christmas Day. We had the best weather and we got outside for a walk/bike ride before getting on the road.



I love these sweet kiddies. WK had four top teeth coming in a couple of weeks ago and Wade was trying to help make her feel better. He can be the sweetest brother (at times!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment