Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday!!

Happy Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet girl. I cannot believe that she turned one today. I did better than I thought I would and did not cry. I am excited for her to grow up but I wish it didn't have to happen so fast. I think that it is so bittersweet because she is our last baby. Technically I have a preschooler and a toddler now. However she is quite spoiled and we baby her for sure. She still doesn't sleep through the night and she still gets a bottle/nurses in the morning so this plays a part in it. Soon we are going to get rid of the bottle and I will stop nursing before long. With Wade I stopped at 10.5 months and took his bottle away at the same time. He did great and went right to a sippy cup but she just hasn't done as well with this.

I really need to do her birthday party post and post pictures but we have had a busy couple of days with my birthday, the Superbowl and then her birthday. So hopefully I will catch up soon :) Until then Happy Happy Birthday Westin Kate!!

Westin Kate,
Happy 1st Birthday. We cannot believe how fast this year went by. We are so thankful for you and are so glad God gave us you. We have enjoyed you so much this last year. You are the sweetest and happiest baby ever. Even from the first day at home you have been such a joy to us. From day one you have been such a easy going and happy girl. You smile ALL day long. Everyone always comments on how happy you are. You are funny and sweet too. You love to hug and give kisses and you love to be held. You are feisty and dramatic at times-this is almost always at night when you don't want to sleep in you own bed. You still haven't mastered sleeping all night and we are hoping you get the hang of it soon!! Thank you for being such a great little girl. We love you so much and can't wait to see how you grow and change over the next year!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment