Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thirty-One

In the midst of all the craziness and birthday fun for Westin Kate I had a birthday too and turned 31. I am still not even sure how that happened either. I still feel like I am 25 or younger. Clearly I am not!! I had a good birthday. Wade went to school and then mom kept WK while Josh, Wade and I went to Moe's for lunch. It was nice seeing Josh twice that week for lunch. My birthday is just 2 days before WK's. Its a little crazy right now but I have a friend who told me that her mom and her have birthdays in the same week and they love it  now. They do spa days and fun trips together for their birthday's. That makes me excited and I had never thought about it that way before.

Mom and Dad cooked dinner that night and my mom's side of the family came over since they live in the area. We had a great dinner and then Mom and Dad watched the kids while we went to small group. We ended the night watching The Bachelor together and it was a great night. Josh let me pick out my own birthday gift and I went to Moon and Lola and got a cute cute necklace. It is gold and it has a big "S" charm and two little "w" charms. I love it!! Here is a picture from my birthday dinner at Mom's house. And if you are wondering why Wade's head is blurry it is because we can't keep this child still for a second to take a picture. This is our fun but crazy real life :)





No comments:

Post a Comment