Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pictures

I can't believe that I just did 6 posts in one day. Talk about being behind. Here are a few pictures from Josh's phone of the kids. Happy Valentines Day today!! I will save that post for tomorrow :) These are a few more pictures from the party...







We love Waverly Place and go there all the time. They have places to eat, our favorite yogurt place called Menchies and Spider park. The kids LOVE the park and love looking at all the fountains and fire pits. The water changes color at night and it is so fun for them. We always meet friends there in the Summer.







Josh loves to take the kids to Dick's when I am working. Wade loves it too!!



These are two old pictures and I can't remember if I already posted them?? WK wasn't feeling well so Wade decided he would try to help her feel better :)




No comments:

Post a Comment