Saturday, March 2, 2013

Oh blog de blog

So most days I feel like I may stop blogging and then just last week I got my 2012 blog book in the mail and I remember why I do it. It is such a neat keepsake for the kids and me. I have to say I am so impressed with Blog 2 Print. I ordered my book a couple of weeks ago and when it came I wasn't too happy with it. All my inside pictures were really dark and the quality just didn't look as good as my other books. A phone call (or 2) and a email later and they have already mailed me a new copy. They didn't even ask for the other book back. It makes me happy because I can give WK and Wade a copy of our 2012 book. I always wonder who will want these books one day and I am happy to say they will both have one for the year 2012.

We have been doing great just really busy. It seems like life with 2 little one's just doesn't slow down very much. The weather has been horrible around here lately and we have been stuck inside a lot it seems. I am so ready for Spring and Summer. I am also ready for little missy to be able to walk. She is close and taking some steps but she really would just rather crawl that practice walking. So for now its crawling for her. I don't mind that she isn't walking except for when we try to go place inside. She wants to "get down" everywhere we go and I always feel like it is so nasty to have her little hands crawling around on the floor. Most of the time I just give up and let her do it. I would have NEVER let Wade crawl around on the playground or anywhere inside. Its funny how the 2nd one will do that to you. I am going to attempt to go back and play catch up on what we have been doing during the month of February!!

No comments:

Post a Comment