Friday, March 8, 2013

Wadism's

I think I have finally uploaded all of our pictures and hopefully I am caught up once again. Now printing them is another story. I really need to go ahead and place an order and get my favorite one's printed. That is another job in itself.

Wade is at a really funny age. I feel like everything he says makes us laugh. However he has started with this little attitude and has started shaking his head when he tells us something and we try so hard not to laugh but to punish him for talking back. Since when did talking back start at almost 4?? He knows not to do it because after he says something and does it he will smile so big!! Here are some funny things he has been saying...

  • When our friends were in town last weekend we told him we were having pizza delivered for a special treat. He says "well how are the waiters going to get here then?" Oh poor child we must have eaten out WAY too much! Haha so I am so glad he thinks we will have waiters come to our house to serve our pizza. We told him that Daddy and Brayden would be the waiters :)
  • "Good Land Sissy" when she was doing something she wasn't supposed too. I really don't think Josh or I say this so who knows where this came from
  • "When I was little I was taken by Gypsies" He told my friend Holly this and we both bust out laughing. I am not sure I even know anything about gypsies so once again who knows about this one. He said Mimi taught him this?
  • "Look at all that hair girl!" He said that to WK in the bath tub the other day. 
He has really been attached to me lately which is so odd. Actually to me and his sister. He doesn't want to leave her anywhere or go anywhere without her. Its actually really sweet. Two weeks ago my parents asked him to spend the night because he didn't have school Monday and my mom is off on Monday's. Well he had a little cough so around 830p I ran his inhaler over just in case he started coughing. Well I guess because he saw me he decided that he just couldn't spend the night. Which is odd because he has always like spending the night there. He told me "I would just say Mommy Mommy and want you!" then he said "I would miss my girl" talking about his sister. He calls her "his girl" now and its so cute. He told my parents that he could probably spend the night again when he is 5. He told them he might go to the lake with them sometime but couldn't stay at their regular house until then. 

These two have become quite the pair. He wants to be with her all the time and just the other day she cried when he got out of the car for preschool. This makes this momma so happy!! This was the day he wanted to sleep in her room during nap time so he could be near her :)





This is a fairly new activity at our house now when it is cold and raining. These two laugh and play so hard when we take the cushions off the couch. WK will stand up and then fall all the way down onto her back and laugh. Once again we have a crazy monkey on our hands with her.






Would someone please buy this child a pillow!! Her poor bumper is folded down now because she likes to lay on it like this. I know I gave Wade a pillow around this age but I still get worried that she is too little to have it in her bed. One day soon I will get her one.



Melissa and I were talking about this when they were here. I just can't imagine what they will be like when they are 14 if they are already so into the Ipad etc. These boys would have sat here all night and happily played their games. We only let them play for 10-15 minutes though.




And here are my two favorite boys at Dads Day at school. The theme today was Dad's Camp Out. From talking to Wade it sounds like they had a great time. Funny story...last year at Dad's day Wade was mean to Josh and wouldn't sit with him because Wade said he "didn't like Josh's shirt that he wore". So this year Josh made sure to ask him if he liked his shirt before they left the house. I mean what 2.5 year old tells their dad that they don't like their shirt...my crazy child of course! 





No comments:

Post a Comment