Friday, March 8, 2013

Fun times

We got Wade a trampoline for his birthday (an early present). It was our neighbors and they sold it to us so cheap. Of course the weather hasn't been great since we got it up but Wade loves it. I love that this one has the mat and net so I can let him go out and jump by himself. Our back yard  is great because it is fenced in and there are trees all around it so it is pretty private. I also love that you can't see it from the road so if I am downstairs I feel ok about him being out there without me. He can't get the gate open yet and I hope he doesn't figure it out for a long time.


We let Wade have one smore last weekend for his special treat. We ate dinner over at Ashley and Zach's and then they all went out and roasted some marshmellows!


Wade has been wanting to go to Monkey Joe's so bad but because of cold and flu season we have not been since the Fall so I promised him once March got here we would go. So last weekend we went and they both had a blast. WK went for the first time and she was as crazy as ever and tried to bounce and jump and climb everything. Wade would never even get into the bounce houses until he was 2 and she was not scared at all-of course she is going to be our wild child :)








I have to work this weekend and we are just going to hang out and enjoy being at home. It is so nice that we don't really have any plans. Wade has another birthday party on Saturday afternoon at Pullen Park but other than that we are going to spend most of our time at home. I really need to price clothes and get them ready to consign. If anyone needs any boy clothes I have a million and would love to sell them really cheap!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment