Friday, March 22, 2013

A little update...

Last Saturday we had our family pictures taken. I decided to get there a few minutes early and take just a couple of the kids. They loved seeing the horse and donkey and we even brought some carrots and Wade fed them. I can't wait to see our pictures. We used a new photographer and I think she did a great job!! Can't wait to share the professional ones. 




 This little girl is standing so well and walking pretty good these days. She doesn't go too far yet because she realizes she can crawl faster but each day she is walking a little more! She looks like a hot mess in these pictures because I was getting ready to change her clothes. She is getting to be such a funny big girl.


 She loves to "talk" on the phone. She basically speaks about three sentences in Chinese and then you may hear "Dada" Ha...we joke that she is fluent in another language-her own language!!


We had one happy little boy this week when Daddy found all his old Ninja Turtles stuff in the attic. Wade has had so much fun playing with them. Thanks Nana for saving them for us!! I love that Wade still calls them "Engine Turtles." Wade has been SO sweet lately so I have to brag on him a bit. Every time Josh and I leave or even just run outside for a minute I hear "Love you Mom!" or "Love you Dad!" Then he will say "kiss and a hug!" I wish I could just bottle him up and keep him this age forever :)



Hoping that this doesn't count as child labor...We HAD to mop the floors and clean up some last weekend and this crazy one year old that we call WK was getting into EVERYTHING. So here is plan B. It only lasted for a bit but we got the floors cleaned. 


 We have a busy weekend planned but we are staying home which is nice. I have a girls night tonight!!!!!! Clearly it has been awhile since this Momma has gotten out so to say I am excited about eating a meal that I didn't have to cook is a understatement. Plus I don't have to clean up after anyone-it doesn't get much better than that these days :)  Tomorrow Wade has a Easter Egg hunt at a friends Church and then we are all going to nap/clean up and then its work time for me. If it ever gets warm again our back yard is needing some attention so that is also on the plan. Next weekend Wade starts T-ball and we are so excited. And guess who the head coach is....Josh!!! He signed up for assistant but I guess everyone else did to so they bumped him to head coach. I know he will do great and Wade is thrilled. Hoping it warms up so we don't freeze at his first game. 

1 comment:

  1. This was so sweet! I love your family!
    We laugh about Tyler's talking too - the other night Matt said "Did you know Tyler speak Swahili?" It was so funny!

    ReplyDelete