Saturday, March 2, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

We had a great Valentines Day this year. We stayed home and didn't really do too much. The kids and I woke up to a cute surprise from Josh. He left some goodies on the counter for the kids and I and they were so excited. I somehow got them to both look at the camera and smile for me in their Valentines shirts!! We had playgroup Thursday morning and got out of the house for a little bit. 




Westin Kate and I got a little surprise from Josh later in the day. He sent us both flowers and they were so pretty. They actually lasted forever and I just threw them out this past week. It was so sweet that WK got her first flowers from her Daddy!!


The kids and I went for a little walk before dinner. I don't know why we have not gotten the wagon out before now because she LOVED it. They had so much fun on our walk. WK smiled and laughed the entire time. I think she enjoyed her first wagon ride!!


WK is into everything so trying to cook dinner is not always easy. My parents were planning to come over for dinner and to bring the kids their Valentine goodies. I had to call my dad to get him to come earlier because Wade and I couldn't make the pizza's because sister was into everything. She is such a mess these days. Wade was so excited about making our pizza's for dinner. We even made the big one into a heart shape!



We didn't do any candy this year (more on that later!!) But we did get the kids some little things. Wade got books, a plate, and a movie too. WK got some books, socks and some really cute red and pink snack bowls from Target. We love staying in and eating dinner at home instead of fighting the crowd and trying to go out to eat. Josh and I tried to watch a movie when they went to bed but the movie from Redbox didn't work. So we just watched TV instead.






No comments:

Post a Comment