Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fair 2012

Well once again I am WAY behind on blogging but because of my OCD I have to have these blog post in order so here goes!! Here is the first of many catch up blogs. We took Wade to the fair on Oct.17th. It was such a busy week. We got back from the beach Monday, Josh's birthday was Tuesday and we did the fair on Wednesday. We decided to leave Westin Kate with my parents so we could have some one on one with Wade. Ashley and Zach came along for the fun too. We all had a blast and Wade only had one meltdown. Thanks to Ashley who ordered the corn dog...little did I know Wade now LOVES corn dogs and I ordered him a hot dog. Heaven forbid you get that wrong and when our food came out and he saw Ashley's plate he lost it for a bit :) We eventually got over it and he ate his hot dog and all was good. I loved riding with Wade this year (I was pregnant last year!!) He loved all the rides and of course loved his candy apple and his taste of Josh's fried snickers. He is already ready to go back again.











And just because I think she is cute and we can't leave her out here are two random pictures of WK in October!! The girl loves her bath time.




No comments:

Post a Comment