Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Pumpkins!


Saturday October 20th we took the kids to the pumpkin patch. It was such a pretty day and we were so excited about Westin Kate's first trip to the pumpkin patch. Wade was excited to see "the witch" that he still talks about from last year. They have this little corn maze and in the corn maze is the witch. He loved that silly thing. We had a great morning. We took some pictures, played some and went on a hay ride. I think the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite things to do with the kids. Plus to me this is just the best time of year.

We had to work hard to try to get a good picture. Of course my favorite one of the two of them and someone had his eyes close!! It never fails but one day they will both look and smile at me. Poor Westin Kate is so used to pictures that now when we say cheese she will just start smiling most of the time. I love the picture of them on the hay ride because it looks like they are talking about something. These two are really starting to interact more together and it is so sweet to watch. I just love October and still can't believe it is already over. We can't wait for the pumpkin patch next year.














No comments:

Post a Comment