Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween 2012


We had so much fun this year on Halloween. Wade was over the moon excited pretty much all week. The night before we carved our pumpkin in the garage and got it all ready. Wade could hardly even nap on Wednesday. He woke up after 1.5 hours and I asked him why he didn't sleep so long and he says, "I am too excited about Halloween to sleep!!"





Wade was trying to decide last minute between Buzz and a Knight!!



My parents came over around 6pm and we got the kids dressed and ready. Poor WK...I bought her outfit a couple of months ago at a consignment sale because it was cute and so cheap. Well not sure what I was thinking because I bought 6-9 months. Its a good thing she was only going to two houses with us because she couldn't straighten her legs all the way and we couldn't button the bottom around her diaper. It gave us all a good laugh! My parents kept her here and answered our door for us. It was just too cold for her to go with us. Wade LOVED every minute of it and didn't want to come back home an hour later. He ran around with one of our little neighbors most of the time and they went door to door together. He thought it was so "cool" to get candy from each house. A couple of times I had to remind him to use good manners. One time he said "I don't like any of this candy!" and the other time he said "Why do they only have suckers?"

We were freezing and he was having a ball. We took his wagon but he mostly just ran around. We love our neighborhood and seeing all of our neighbors was a lot of fun. Wade is at the best age for stuff like this and it makes it so much fun. Here are some pictures of my sweet babies on Halloween. Warning I took a bunch but it was WK first time dressing up!! Love this little lamb.




And here is the picture of her poor little costume that didn't even fit. I just love that it wouldn't even button! She didn't seem to mind.






Going over to our neighbors house. We just love them and are so thankful that they love our children!!






This was one happy boy! I could just eat Westin up in that last picture. She had so much fun playing with Wade's candy. One time we looked over and she had grabbed a sour patch kid that Wade had opened. She tasted it and made the cutest face because it was so sour!!


No comments:

Post a Comment