Monday, November 5, 2012

Almost there...

I am almost all caught up!! You don't even know how happy that makes me. I still have to blog about some really funny things that Wade has been saying lately and tomorrow WK turns 9 months. 9 Months Old!!!!!! Is that really happening already? I am not ready to plan a 1st birthday. I just want to keep her a baby-a baby that sleeps through the night though. I love this kid so much but some days I don't know how I am functioning considering I haven't slept through the night in 9 months. She has given my some 6 hour stretches but those are very few and far between. It seems that most nights she wakes up every 4 hours. I think she is afraid she is going to miss something.

Even though I am so tired I wouldn't trade it for anything. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow for a 9 month post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment