Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanks

Thanks to my sweet friend Jessica for helping me with the blog. I think that I have almost got the hang of Picasa and making headers now. The pictures aren't centered perfectly but they will do for now. I wish they would have just left blogger alone and not changed it because it has taken me forever to get it right again!

 We hung out/helped my parents tonight....I forgot to mention in my last post that they are moving out of my Papaw's house this weekend. They are moving into a brand new house that my dad had built. It is so nice and we LOVE the location. They are about 1/2 mile maybe even less from downtown Apex. We have been taking advantage of that already and parking there and walking downtown. It is special because growing up we lived right in downtown and I am so excited for Wade and Westin Kate because downtown is so neat these days. Josh and I are excited because once they are settled we are going to drop the kids off and walk to Peak City Grill for dinner! Dad originally bought the lot for them to build on and move there but when Papaw got sick last year everything changed. Long story short after Papaw died they didn't want to sell his house so they moved into his house. Well the new house did not sell after a few months on the market and mom and dad had lots of people asking about renting Papaw's so it just made sense to rent his out and move into the new house. I think it is hard though because this is almost the exact week one year ago that they were making plans for mom to bring Papaw home to die. Its hard to believe it has almost been a year already. For the last 50 + years mom has either lived in that house or has been going there almost every day to see her parents so it is really strange to her that she won't be going anymore. Once they get settled though I think they are going to love the new house. It is so pretty. There is just something about having a brand new house; however I have seen all the stress that comes with building and I am not sure I want to do that any time soon! Josh really wants to build one day so I think we probably will but I cannot imagine building a new house with little one's!!

I am so excited because it is supposed to be so nice this weekend. We plan to spend a lot of time outside while we can. Josh and Wade are building a "fort" underneath his swingset. Wade is so excited because it is going to say "No girls allowed!!" After watching Little Rascals 100 times Wade has now decided that he does not like girls that much and does not have 13 girlfriends. I can't wait to see the finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment