Thursday, November 8, 2012

Need Help

So any of you blog experts out there please help. Somehow I have deleted my old template and pretty much had to start over with the blog. Its ok but I don't love the way it looks. The old template Minima is no longer around so I have no clue what I am doing??? I also can't change or add any pictures because it says I am out of google storage with pictures? I think I have to pay google $5 to fix this...I know I had to do that one time before and then I could add pictures again. Has anyone else had to do this? I don't want to pay anyone to do a professional header/blog but sometimes I think it may be worth it. This background will do for now but if you have any suggestions I would love them.

On a good note Josh and I have a date night tonight to the Angus Barn. We haven't had a date night in a LONG time so we are excited. It is something for his work but hey a date night is a date night!! I am so excited for this weekend because we don't have any plans. Well we have to do some cleaning and yard work but other than that we are just going to hang out with our babies. Finally they are both sleeping better after this lovely time change. Wade has been up between 6-7am and it is about to kill me. He was so tired today that at 1pm he was asleep in the car!!

Westin Kate had her 9 month appt yesterday and everything looked great. Her growing has slowed down but she is right on track between the 49-68% in everything. Dr. Steele told me she had quite the personality for a 9 month old and I would have to agree. She was such a ham the entire time and LOVED all the attention she got from the staff. She barely cried at all when she got her two shots. Her ears were all clear so this weekend we are officially sleep training and I am not going to feed her during the night. It is time to do this but I am dreading it so much. Last night she did so much better and slept in her bed all night but woke up twice wanting to eat. I hate it for her but hopefully it will just take a couple of nights and she will start sleeping all night. I just hate hearing her cry :(

3 comments:

  1. Make a collage in Picasa! It's so easy! Here are some instructions is you've never done this but once you do it, it's super easy: http://almostneverclever.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/creating-photo-collages-in-picasa/
    You can add text (like your title "The Foltz Family" etc...
    And I had to pay $5 a few months back too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thank you so much...I made a collage but how do I get it from Picasa to blogspot. Thank you so much for your help. Lets walk soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to layout, then edit your header by uploading the collage/picture, and make sure you mark under Placement: Instead of Title and Description. Hope that helps - and I definitely want to see you guys soon. Now that the time has changed weekends look like the only optional walking times. But I could always do a Saturday morning stroll!

    ReplyDelete