Friday, October 19, 2012

Confessional Friday

I saw this on another girls blog and thought it was so cute so here goes:

  • I confess that because of Josh's bday and the fair I have eaten way too much the past two days. Time to get serious again...I am starting shakes for lunch today!!
  • I confess that I am SO over pumping it is not even funny. Trying to make it another month or two and then I am going to be so happy its done
  • I confess that I really need to let my 8 month old cry it out because she still does not sleep more than 6-7 hours at a time but it is so much easier to just feed her than to hear her cry!
  • I confess that we had a great week but I am glad it almost over...we were too busy this week.
  • I confess that this weekend Josh Foltz and I have a date with our attic and attic steps so that we do not look like hoarders anymore.
  • I confess that I hate to cook dinner because I hate cleaning up the mess afterwards. Just keeping it real and being honest
  • I confess that I wanted to pretend I did not know my own child yesterday while waiting in line to get dinner at a fast food place that took 25 minutes-glad you didn't see me on the news looking for a missing child. It almost came to that point
  • I confess that I am over the fact that Westin Kate now hates to sit in her car seat and high chair and that I am really over the fact that she screams and arches her back when I try to snap her in
  • I confess that I am so ready for the weekend so Josh will be home and I will have some help with our lovely children
  • I confess that I held a perfect sweet newborn last night and while I loved every second of it I did not wish one time that I could go back and start over again
  • I confess that I occasionally keep Josh's check book in my car and occasionally pull it out to use from time to time
  • I confess that my sweet husband brought home a gold Michael Kors watch for me last week for no reason...I think I will keep him!!

Happy Friday...We had a great time at the fair (minus one melt down) and I am hoping to get those pictures up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment