Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Our Weekend

We had one of those weekends that are far and few between. We stayed home and did NOTHING!! It was fantastic. I didn't have to work and the weather was gloomy and we just hung out. Josh and I rented a movie Fri, Sat, and Sun night!!! Saturday Josh and Wade went to Lowe's and WK and I went to Target during her morning nap. It was heavenly. I got to spend 45 minutes walking around target with just myself and a sleeping child. 



Saturday Wade had his first real "play date." Courtney (Chase's mom) called me Saturday afternoon and said they wanted to have Wade over to eat dinner and play for a couple of hours. She really wanted him to spend the night but we had church early the next day and I just don't think Wade would actually sleep all night there. They live a good 15-20 minutes away and we did not want to have to get up at 2am because he was wanting to come home. So he went over for a couple of hours and had a blast. I think he would move in with him if he could. Josh and I still can't believe he is old enough to go play at a friends house.

Sunday our church had a celebration because we have been at the "West Cary" location for one year now. It was a great service and they had cake afterwards for everyone. We are so thankful we have found our church!! Wade loves it too and that always makes me so happy. It was so fun to all be at home together without a lot to do. Tomorrow my big boy is 3.5 years old. I will have to do a little post about what he is up to!!

Have I mentioned how much I love this sweet face!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment