Friday, September 28, 2012

End of the week random's


There is no explanation for this picture. Josh called me into Wade's room during nap time last weekend and this is what I saw. This is typical Wade...he was sleeping like this!! Wade asked me last week if he could sing "Whistle Baby" at school. I told him that wasn't a good idea. So then he asked if he could sing "Wrap you up" a county song. I don't listen to country but I guess Josh and him do!! He also knows the words and lets just say most of them are not age appropriate.


I never bring my camera to the park so Wednesday Wade was out of school and I decided to take it. We spent a few hours at the park and had the best time. We love this park best!! Here are a couple with Wade and his "brother" Chase. His "real brother" in case you were wondering!! I love their sweet and silly friendship.



It has been really cool in the mornings so I have had to keep her in a sleeper and once she takes her morning nap at the park I change her into something cooler. She is so ready to get down and move too. I love this group picture of Wade and his buddies. Poor Chloe is out numbered by boys in this picture.





Finally remembered to take some pictures of our finished products. Josh did a great job painting our chalk board. We also (Josh) painted the top of our half bath. We went with a grey blue that my sister used in her laundry room and I really like it. I love that we are almost all done updating the house!



These two little lovebugs make me smile. Wade got a hair cut today and it looks so cute. I will take some picture this weekend. Hopefully I will keep up with blogging. We have a big week coming up because Wade will be 3.5 and Westin Kate will be 8 months. My babies are growing way too fast :(


No comments:

Post a Comment