Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Meet the teacher

Last Friday we went to "meet the teacher" day at Wade's school. Wade was a little nervous about going into a new class but I think he will love it. I know he will miss his sweet teachers from last year but he has GREAT teachers this year too. Wade loved it that I stayed with him on Friday. WK supported the pirates and looked so sweet in her big purple bow. We hate we missed the first game but it was way too hot to take them this time. WK was having fun playing on our bed while I was getting Wade ready to meet his new teachers.




 We didn't show this one to daddy. This sweet and silly girl thought it was so funny to pull her shirt down. She would pull it down and laugh. She is so silly!!






Here is my big 3 year old. I love that he poses just like Josh with his hands in his pockets! He was a little shy and timid about going in his new class but loved all the new toys and things in his room.











No comments:

Post a Comment